Thank you for your participation in the National Medication Safety, Outcomes and Adherence Program! Your voice and your experience with the medications that you take each day will play a key role in improving patient safety and health outcomes.
Medication Adherence Tips:
- Make a list of all of your medications and keep the list readily available.
- Create a calendar or schedule for taking your medications.
- Set up reminders.
- Organize your pills.
- Plan ahead for medication refills. This includes anticipating travel and other events that could coincide with the timing of medication refills.
- Talk to family and friends to keep you on track.
- Keep your follow-up appointments.