Collaborative partners and strategic alliances include:
- MediMergent LLC is a data analytics company developing innovative technologies that link real world patient-centric data on medication safety, outcomes, and adherence with input from other key patient health data sources such as health records. The company provides findings based on its integrated databases to key stakeholders including patients, providers, payers, drug developers, the US Food and Drug Administration and healthcare systems. MediMergent is the sponsor of NMSOAP.
- American Pharmacists Association (APhA), the largest association of pharmacists in the U.S., is developing and implementing a national training program for pharmacists and their staff to aid in collecting “Voice-of-Patient” information into the NMSOAP database.
- The Kroger Co., a global retailer with over 2,000 pharmacies and 7,000 pharmacists in the U.S., Kroger will enhance patient access, enrollment, and retention for the NMSOAP pilot program. Kroger plans to integrate NMSOAP into a Medication Therapy Management (MTM) program offered to patients through its retail pharmacy network.
- MedStar Health Cardiology Associates are innovators, educators, researchers, and leaders in the field of cardiovascular medicine. They will provide NMSOAP patient recruitment and enrollment through their network of medical offices.
- StopAfib.org, a global atrial fibrillation patient advocacy organization, is serving as an important voice to reach the atrial fibrillation community with information about NMSOAP.
- Surescripts™, the ePrescribing leader, will enable critical access to patients, pharmacies, and clinicians.